We are pleased to announce that we are now permitted to provide all dental procedures and services. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months. Smile Center is committed to the safety of our patients and our team. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. We thank you for your understanding during this changing time.
We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients and our team.
Smile Center has implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff. We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between appointments.
Upon arrival at our office,
- Call us before entering the building to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied.
- A member of our team will meet you at the door to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry.
- A COVID-19 questionnaire will be reviewed with you.
Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens. Air exchange devices and new suction systems have been obtained and are being used to ensure the safety of patients and team.
Our doctors and staff will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
Thank you for being part of our family dental practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.