Invisalign is a comfortable alternative to conventional braces. Unlike traditional orthodontics, Invisalign aligners may be removed for easier cleaning. This design feature, combined with Invisalign’s proven straightening ability, help to avoid conditions such as decay and tooth loss, which often require costly restorative treatments.
The cost of treatment depends on factors including:
- Complexity of your specific case
- Length of treatment
- Goals for treatment
The Smile Center will discuss these and other factors influencing the cost of your Invisalign treatment. Regardless of the expense, our team will work with you to remove cost-related barriers should Invisalign be identified as the best option.
Generally, Invisalign costs are comparable to traditional metal braces. There are a number of ways to make treatment more affordable, including:
- Insurance – If orthodontic coverage is in your dental plan, Invisalign should be covered. Many companies have Invisalign-associated benefits, just as they have benefits for traditional braces.
- Financing plans – The Smile Center offers Care Credit and American Health Care Card, so instead of paying the bill for treatment all at once you can stretch the payment over several months. You may qualify for no interest financing.
- Flexible Spending Account – If you have an FSA, up to $2,500 in pretax dollars may go to cover the cost of treatment.
- The Smile Center Plan – For those patients without insurance or any other dental plan, we offer savings on all our standard fees as well as other benefits such as complimentary examinations and polishings for one low annual fee.
We also have a number of special offers throughout the year for specific procedures, including Invisalign.
Don’t forget to consider the value of opting for this type of straightening method. Other alternatives, such as veneers, cover imperfections. They don’t correct conditions. If left untreated, these underlying, structural problems can worsen.
Properly aligned teeth assure the gums and teeth fit together securely. As such, orthodontic treatments such as aligners represent one of the strongest defenses against gum inflammation and disease. Oral problems, including infections, have been widely reported by the American Dental Association and a number of other organizations to be linked to other serious medical conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. Consider the cost of medications and procedures to manage and treat these types of chronic conditions.
The Smile Center knows good health is priceless. Call our office at , so we can schedule a consultation to discuss the cost of Invisalign in Buffalo NY. We will develop an Invisalign plan that works within your budget, if this treatment is deemed the best way to straighten your teeth and correct your specific concerns.