Porcelain veneers in Buffalo, NY area cosmetic improvement for imperfections in the teeth
If you have teeth that are chipped, broken, misaligned, or stained, you could be trying to hide your smile. With the help of Dr. Kent, Buffalo, NY patients no longer need to be embarrassed about their teeth. By visiting a cosmetic dentist, you can make dramatic improvements to the aesthetic appeal of your smile.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular procedures chosen by patients in the Buffalo area. Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or composite resin that are permanently attached to your teeth. They are effective in covering up imperfections such as discolored, cracked, or improperly aligned teeth.
Porcelain veneers have many advantages:
- Porcelain is resistant to staining, which means that your veneers are less likely to become discolored.
- Porcelain reflects light like tooth enamel, making them natural looking.
- Porcelain does not irritate the gums.
- Porcelain veneers allow patients the flexibility to choose a color close to their natural teeth, or even go a few shades whiter.
- Porcelain veneers are custom fabricated for each patient, ensuring that your restorations are completely unique to your mouth.
Porcelain is a strong and durable material, making it a preferred choice among dentists for veneers. With proper dental care including twice daily brushing and flossing, patients can expect their veneers to last for more than a decade. Patients should avoid the same habits that can damage natural teeth such as grinding teeth, chewing hard objects, and smoking.
Are you ready to stop hiding behind your smile and share it with the world? Discover the confidence that comes with a brand-new smile. Dr. Kent and his staff are committed to keeping the teeth of Buffalo residents healthy and beautiful. To learn more about porcelain veneers, call our office today to schedule a consultation. Call us today at 716-634-4090 to schedule a consultation.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page