Do you want to straighten your smile without wearing braces?
Is Invisalign® right for you?
We offer traditional orthodontics for a more perfect alignment. However, if you are looking for a cosmetically beautiful result from a nearly undetectable orthodontic aligner – Invisalign® is it! You can have a conversation with someone and it is unlikely that person will ever realize you are wearing an aligner.
- Aligners are clear and nearly invisible.
- Aligners are very thin and comfortable.
- Office visits are quick and easy.
- You can remove Aligners yourself at any time for your convenience.
- Invisalign® technology is rapidly improving. If another dentist told you; you do not qualify for Invisalign®, call us! We will submit your case and you may get a pleasant surprise.
The Invisalign® process
Unlike nearly every other appliance and restoration we provide, we do not make the aligner trays. They are manufactured at the Invisalign® factory, using CAD/CAM fabrication. The entire process is computerized and streamlined, meaning you can straighten your teeth esthetically, in just a few steps.
- We send your records (photos, impressions, and x-rays) to the Invisalign® laboratory.
- Invisalign® provides a three-dimensional video image, showing the results that can be achieved. If you are satisfied with this, we will move forward.
- Your aligners are manufactured and delivered to our office.
- Every two weeks you will come in for a new tray.
- You only need to keep up meticulous oral hygiene, and wear your aligners at all times (except for eating and oral hygiene).