At the Smile Center, we strive to accommodate the wishes and needs of every patient. We understand that restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures are not for everyone. You may simply want to replace all of your teeth with dentures, as quickly and conveniently as possible. Immediate dentures can be the answer to the worst of dental problems. In as little as two hours, you can have a brand new smile!
Immediate dentures may be right for you if
- Many of your teeth are decayed down to your gum line.
- You have many missing teeth.
- Your remaining teeth are very loose.
- You have advanced periodontal disease.
- It has been many years since you’ve seen a dentist.
- You hate going to the dentist, and want to minimize the number of visits.
- You hate your teeth and want a fast solution.
The process is simple
- We will explain the procedure, and answer your questions.
- We offer several finance and payment options, to fit your budget.
- Various levels of sedation are available to ease your anxiety.
- All dentures are made at our in-house laboratory, to our exacting standards.
- Your first (healing) denture is placed immediately after your teeth are removed.
- We will see you the next day to make sure there are no problems. A follow-up appointment may be needed, to remove sutures.
- You can call us anytime if you have problems or questions.
- After three months, when healing is complete, we will custom fabricate your final denture.
The results are fantastic
- Our dentures don’t look like dentures – they look like beautiful teeth.
- You have the final approval. In fact, your denture is not completed until you sign a statement that you approve and are happy with the way your new smile looks.
- Implant retained dentures are available, if you wish.
- You will be able to eat without pain and enjoy your food.
- Removing infected teeth can improve your overall heath, especially if you suffer from systemic conditions such as diabetes.
- You can be proud of your smile!