Thank you for visiting the Smile Center, the home of quality dentistry with a gentle touch. We are proud to provide residents of Buffalo, NY, and beyond, with dazzling, stress-free smiles. At the Smile Center, we cater to cowards – and everyone else!
- We care! We don’t want to hurt you; we want to help you achieve great health and a beautiful smile.
- Various levels of sedation are available, to ensure that every patient can enjoy an amazing smile, and an amazingly pleasant dental experience.
- Our facility includes a top-quality dental laboratory, not just a milling machine. Your crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontics are fabricated of the finest materials, according to Dr. Kent’s exacting standards.
- We complete dental work in-house, saving you the expense, stress, and inconvenience of multiple appointments with various specialists. Even dental implants are placed right here, in our office.
- Our dental team consists of skilled, dedicated professionals. We are also human beings, who understand anxiety. We will always be kind, gentle, and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable.
- Cosmetic procedures are performed with artisan skill and technical precision for a smile that wows.
You deserve to have a winning smile, and a reason to use it! Come see us and find out why our patients can’t quit smiling.
Dr. Kent has devoted his early career years to extensive advanced dental education. Dr. Kent has been providing dental implant treatment longer than anyone else in western New York. He is one of the few Fellows of the American Society of Osseointegration, an implant academy. He was one of the first doctors in western New York to place the modern types of dental veneers or facings. Dr. Kent was also one of the very first doctors in the country to train and practice Straight Wire Orthodontics, which has become the modern standard of excellence in orthodontics. Because of his extensive training in so many dental disciplines, Dr. Kent most often practices reconstructive dentistry treating patients who have the most complex needs. Recently, Dr. Kent has been focusing on treating patients who have dental conditions that are the very worst and are in need of immediate dentures, which he provides in one visit while the patients are sedated.